Food Safety, First: Equipping & Empowering Your Staff to Prevent a Foodborne Illness Outbreak
Don’t have a half-baked food safety process!
No restaurant wants to eat the costs of a foodborne illness. Even the mere mention of a foodborne illness outbreak makes your hair stand up.
So when you look at your operations today, where do you stand? Would your restaurant’s food safety, food handling, and outbreak prevention plan get an A+ or something else?
What You’ll Learn
Join HotSchedules for a webinar to hear how today’s restaurants – large and small – are using technology to execute a reliable food safety program that protects their guests and empowers employees. We’ll dig into:
- How new integrations between hardware and software are helping restaurants get in front of potential problems. Think temp checks delivered to your mobile device!
- Why time-stamped documentation in an online logbook is your best friend.
- How to maximize your training dollars with an all-in-one food safety training program that keeps your employees certified and compliant.
- How you can incorporate HACCP compliant principles into your everyday operations – and report on their usage.
- A few more food safety best practices we’ve picked up from our best customers.
Watch the webinar for the full scoop!