Product Specific Terms
In addition to the General Terms and Conditions or your negotiated master agreement (“Terms”) the following terms and conditions shall apply to the applicable Subscription Services listed herein (“Product Specific Terms”). These Product Specific Terms are incorporated with the Terms and where there is a difference between the Terms and these Product Specific Terms, these Product Specific Terms shall take precedence. Please note that these Product Specific Terms may be updated by us from time to time with the changes affecting you at the time of your following renewal of the applicable Subscription Services.
HotSchedules is an authorized reseller of DiscoverLink content. All DiscoverLink content purchased from HotSchedules shall be delivered through one or more of HotSchedules’ Subscription Services. The Subscription Services are governed exclusively by HotSchedules’ General Terms and Conditions. https://www.hotschedules.com/terms
Subscriber’s rights and obligations regarding the DiscoverLink content (but not the delivery thereof) is governed by the DiscoverLink Content Use Agreement between Subscriber and DiscoverLink found here: https://discoverlink.com/ContentUseAgreement
HotSchedules is not a party to the DiscoverLink Content Use Agreement and Subscriber acknowledges and agrees that HotSchedules shall have no liability under such agreement or for any DiscoverLink content.
HOTSCHEDULES ESSENTIALS AND HOTSCHEDULES PLUS
30 Day Free Trial.
1. Registration and Termination. A valid email address is required to begin your 30 day free trial. You free trial begins upon the day you register. If you do not upgrade to the paid version of HotSchedules Essentials or HotSchedules Plus prior to the end of your free trial period, access to the Subscription Service and data uploaded into the Subscription Service will be automatically and immediately terminated.
2. Limitation of Liability. DURING THE FREE TRIAL PERIOD UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL HOTSCHEDULES' TOTAL LIABILITY OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS REGARDLESS OF THE FORUM AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ANY ACTION OR CLAIM IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100). THE EXISTENCE OF MORE THAN ONE CLAIM SHALL NOT INCREASE THIS LIMIT.
3. Warranty. During your free trial period HotSchedules makes no warranties for the Subscription Service and delivers such service on an “as is” basis. HotSchedules disclaims all warranties except those that may not be disclaimed by law. Once you upgrade to HotSchedules Essentials or HotSchedules Plus, the standard warranty in the General Terms and Conditions shall apply.
4. License/Usage Model. HotSchedules Essentials and HotSchedules Plus is licensed by the number of Active Users for each monthly billing period per Location. An Active User is any person who was added to a posted schedule at any time during the applicable monthly billing period. A person that was posted to a schedule at multiple locations shall require a license for each location.
5. Commitment Term, Billing, And Termination.
a. Monthly Subscription. If you elect a month to month subscription, HotSchedules shall bill your credit card on file in arrears based on your total number of Active Users from the previous month. We will begin to charge you for your use beginning on the day you upgrade to a paid version of the Subscription Service and we will bill you monthly thereafter. You may cancel your month to month subscription at any time from your account billing page. Any subscription or use that is less than a full month shall be prorated. Once you terminate your subscription, access to the Subscription Service and data uploaded into the Subscription Service will be automatically and immediately terminated. All monthly subscriptions automatically renew on a monthly basis unless you terminate your subscription in accordance with these Terms.
b. Annual Subscription. If you elect a prepaid annual subscription, you must provide the number of Locations and number of Active Users you plan to schedule per Location. HotSchedules shall then bill your credit card for the total number of all Active Users from all Locations (“Prepaid Active User Licenses”) for the applicable twelve month period at a discounted rate. HotSchedules shall charge you additional non-discounted Subscription Fees for each additional Active User that is over your Prepaid Active User License total in the applicable month (“License Overuse”). License Overuse Fees shall be billed to your credit card at the end of each applicable month in which the License Overuse has occurred. You may cancel your annual subscription at any time from your account billing page. Once you terminate your subscription, access to the Subscription Service and data uploaded into the Subscription Service will be automatically and immediately terminated. You will not be entitled to any refunds or credits for any use below your Prepaid Active User License total or in the event you terminate your Subscription Services for any reason. All annual subscriptions automatically renew on an annual basis for additional 12 months terms unless you terminate your subscription in accordance with these Terms, prior to the end of your then current term.
6. Data Retention. HotSchedules may, but is not obligated to, delete all Subscriber data within 60 days after Subscriber has terminated its Subscription. If Subscriber elects to renew its Subscription Subscriber’s data from its previous Subscription will not be available.
7. Additional Locations. You may use the same or a different credit card for multiple Locations.
8. You may only use the Free Trial offer once per Location.