Partner Terms & Conditions: Refer a Client
● Referral fees are $125 for Integrated HS Labor and $25 for Non-integrated HS Labor
● Leads must be referred to HS through the online form.
● Referred leads must close (i.e. enter into a binding, definitive non-cancelable
12-month (or greater) agreement with HS for Labor products) within 120 days of
● Consultants, investors, service providers, and ISVs all qualify for referral bonuses;
(HS employees, franchisees and customer employees do not qualify.)
● The original lead source must be "Referral." If the lead is already in the HS system
under a different source, the referrer is not eligible for the bonus . HS reserves the
right in its sole discretion to determine the original lead source of the referred
customer. Exceptions may be made by HS Channel team if the lead is in the HS
system but has not been contacted by HS for 6 or more months.
● Restaurant owners/restaurant employees/restaurant franchisees cannot refer their
● Partners with existing referral program contracts and their employees are not
eligible for this bonus. Their referrals should adhere to the individual program
guidelines of the contracts they have signed.
● Always verify with your employer if you are eligible for referrals.
Minimums & Limits
● Referred customer account must be live with HS Labor for 30 days and current on any
payments due for referrer bonus to be paid. Payments are processed at the end of each
● Limit one referrer bonus per restaurant brand or group. For any referral questions,
please contact the HS Partner team at email@example.com
● When eligible for the bonus, the HS Partner team will reach out to the referrer via email
to obtain the necessary payout information.
● Referrers will be required to complete a W9 form and provide ACH information prior to
receiving payment. (all payments are processed electronically and forms will be
provided by HS)
● All payments are processed quarterly and paid within 45 days.
● HS reserves the right to modify or terminate this referral bonus plan at any time at its