HotSchedules was built by restaurateurs, for restaurateurs. We believe our customers have the best ideas when it comes to innovative solutions to add-on to our core scheduling solution. Over time, we’ve accumulated quite a suite of modules that help small, multi-unit and franchise operations get a better handle on costs and optimize labor.
THE ABOVE STORE CONSOLE
A birds-eye view into your stores’ performance
- Get reporting and visibility on your labor across multiple stores.
- See into all of your stores’ sales, labor costs, labor percent, and overtime.
- See actual sales, projected sales, and the variance between the two.
- Create and edit survey or polls that can be communicated companywide.
- Share videos and other company-wide announcements that can be seen when employees log in.
THE AFFORDABLE CARE ADVISOR
Manage health care costs at the scheduling level
- Track your full-time, part-time and variable-hour employees.
- Set hourly thresholds to ensure your managers are giving the right amount of hours to the right people.
- Control your health care costs at the scheduling level.
ACTIVITY BASED FORECASTING
Predictive scheduling based on historical data
- Use sales, revenue centers, weather, guest counts and other historical data to optimize schedules.
- Generate forecasts based on any combination of weekly trends.
- Create shifts automatically based on forecasted data.
Your team in the right place at the right time
- See a side-by-side view of floor plan and the list of employees working each shift.
- Easily communicate schedules and sections to employees.
- Leverage HotSchedules Team to render your floor plans within the HotSchedules app.
PAYCONTROL FOR INTEGRATED CUSTOMERS
Accurate payroll records and reporting in one spot
- Apply your State and store labor laws to punch records and timecards.
- Reduce the buddy-punching problem with IP address clock in/out enforcement.
- Managers can edit or adjust employee time.
- See who all is clocked in or out for the shift and reduce the number of punch errors.
- Enforce tip declaration when employees clock out.
- Employee approval process for punch adjustments inside HotSchedules.
- Access and export clean, pre-formatted files ready to be dropped in to popular third-party payroll systems.
Web and mobile timeclock with punch controls in HotSchedules
- Clock in/out via the web or mobile device
- Enforce location-based logins
- Authorize clock ins/outs
- Edit timecards, tips and special pay
- Communicate pay adjustments
- Track employee punch records
- Aggregate multi-store payroll data
- Export formatted payroll files