Training is crucial to your operation's success. So much of your guest experience relies on making sure your employees wear the right uniform, know the menu and the recipes, understand how to deliver great service, and are following food safety protocol.
But with all the learning management systems on the market, figuring which one is right for your operation is like trying to decide which yogurt you want at the grocery store. They all look pretty good. But should you go with coconut or greek? Sprinkles or fruit? But wait, what are these Chia seeds?
The best LMS give trainers several key features:
- Upload and manage multiple types of content (PDFs, video, Word Docs, PPTX)
- Create exams using already existing content or content pulled in from an external source
- Create courses and exams by job type
- Drill down into an employee's training performance
- Dial into reports to see which questions are getting missed the most
- Award completion with badges or certifications
- Brand your academy to make it unique to you and your team
HotSchedules Train powered by Schoox is a social, elearning learning management system that's built specifically for restaurants. To find out why brands like Five Guys Pizza, Newk's Eatery and Subway choose HotSchedules Train, fill out the form and we'll be in touch!