Today's restaurant workforce is bored with the traditional onboarding and training methods. From the minute they get hired, to the onboarding process and ongoing career development, they want their training on-demand and served up on their smartphone. They also want to be social and interact with their peers, congratulating them on training milestones or even promotions.
Employers who understand what today's workforce want are turning to learning management systems (LMS) like HotSchedules Train powered by Schoox to streamline their training programs. With HotSchedules Train training directors and managers upload and manage content, create courses on-demand, test employee skills and measure performance over time.
A learning management system can also:
- Remove the need for paper and reduce overall onboarding costs.
- Simplify the content creation and management process across small and large organizations.
- Help managers keep track of the Certification and Compliance courses required for most restaurant employees.
- Manage career development and succession planning.
- Gamify the training process
The future of training is online. If you'd like to learn more about how HotSchedules Train can help, fill out the form to talk with one of our restaurant consultants!