- The traditional spreadsheet method of scheduling was not only time consuming, but error-laden as well, including over or under scheduling when compared to sales volume.
- Employees were scheduled erratically – over or under volume needed for sales
- Schedules were filled with errors
- Average labor savings of 2.2%
- Enforced punctuality savings alone cover costs of HotSchedules.
- Cut schedule creation time in half.
Truluck's & HotSchedules
Serving up swimmingly good seafood and steaks, Truluck’s is all about quality service. But when staff were over or under scheduled and miscommunications caused even more commotion, the growing chain turned to HotSchedules for help.DOWNLOAD FULL CASE STUDY
“HotSchedules’ enforced punctuality feature alone completely covers the monthly cost of HotSchedules.”