The Bonnaroo Group
- Scheduling using spreadsheets took several hours and lots of combing through historical sales and labor data to complete.
- Team members calling or coming by the store and interrupting operations to ask about the schedule.
- Changes to the schedule created even more disruption.
- Managers spend more time on operations instead of administration.
- Improved work-life balance and happier team members.
- Significantly improved communications, particularly with Millennials who use smartphones.
With a name derived from Cajun slang term meaning“Good Time”, The Bonnaroo Group is passionate about delivering a good time, every time to their guests. The well-established Chili’s Grill and Bar brand they franchise helps further their cause.DOWNLOAD FULL CASE STUDY
“HotSchedules has enabled us to communicate more effectively, especially with regard to the millennium generation.”