Tacos & Tequila
- Double-scheduling team members who worked under multiple job codes.
- Lengthy schedule-creation process (the final schedule would still contain errors).
- Wanted to bring down the impact of rising costs of food by managing labor and labor processes more efficiently.
- .5% labor savings from overtime alerts and enforced punctuality, equating to $17,500 annually per location.
- Additional point of labor savings through HotSchedules sales forecasting reports.
- Hours of time saved in creating a more accurate schedule.
Tacos and Tequila & HotSchedules
Learn how Tacos & Tequila combated the impact of rising food and fuel costs with HotSchedules by managing labor costs efficiently and cost-effectively.DOWNLOAD FULL CASE STUDY
“Just by turning on the controlled clock-ins/outs, HotSchedules will pay for itself in the first week. As we became more efficient across the board, we’ve gained an even greater ROI.”