- Consistency across stores.
- Communication during and between shifts negatively impacting company growth.
- Customized processes for Red Mango’s operations.
- Aids in prep, reducing waste and maintaining par levels.
- Reduced inefficiencies by consolidating all communications in one place.
- Employees now feel engaged by communicating the overall company vision.
Many, many spoons ago, a tasty idea for a healthier alternative to frozen yogurt was born. It was so tasty, in fact, that in 2002 a store was opened in South Korea. It was called Red Mango, because “the mango, distinctly delicious and high in nutrition, becomes red at its optimal stage or ripeness.” Naturally, the health conscious quick-serve concept swirled into an overnight success.DOWNLOAD FULL CASE STUDY
“The Manager’s Red Book® is a standard for all of our Red Mango stores.”