- Scheduling 150+ employees working more than 650 different shifts each week was time consuming and laborious for managers.
- Overstaffing was a frequent problem.
- Managers had to try to create schedules at home using pen and paper, since they didn’t have enough time while in the restaurant.
- Time to create schedules reduced by 75%.
- Improved employee morale due to increased flexibility and control.
- Labor budgeting tools ensure the right employees are scheduled and have reduced incidents of over/understaffing.
P.F. Chang's & HotSchedules
Tired of dealing with the unnecessary stress of unscalable scheduling tools, P.F. Chang’s turned to HotSchedules to not only
deliver best-in-class schedules, but even more robust reporting and forecasting capabilities.
“The program is very easy and highly effective…Through each implementation, the HotSchedules team managed and supported the program so it did not weigh on our IT or training staff.”