- Scheduling 150+ employees working more than 650 different shifts each week was time consuming and laborious for managers.
- Overstaffing was a frequent problem.
- Managers had to try to create schedules at home using pen and paper, since they didn’t have enough time while in the restaurant.
- Time to create schedules reduced by 75%.
- Improved employee morale due to increased flexibility and control.
- Labor budgeting tools ensure the right employees are scheduled and have reduced incidents of over/understaffing.
P.F. Chang’s China Bistro (NASDAQ: PFCB) is a full-service upscale casual dining restaurant that provides its guests with consistently outstanding Chinese cuisine, attentive and personal service, an innovative beverage program and an inviting dining environment, all at a great value for their dollar.DOWNLOAD FULL CASE STUDY
“The program is very easy and highly effective…Through each implementation, the HotSchedules team managed and supported the program so it did not weigh on our IT or training staff.”