Mint Julep Restaurants
- Managers creating schedules based on intuition rather than labor reports and historical trending.
- Large inequities between schedules produced by experienced vs. less-experienced managers.
- Many lost requests and missed messages.
- Shift trade process was a nightmare.
- 4.1% reduction in labor costs, with sales increase of 15.58% at one location.
- Cut 1980 labor hours, including 753 hours in overtime.
- At another location, cut 936 total labor hours, including more than 108 hours in overtime.
Mint Julep Restaurants & HotSchedules
After years managing schedules from a spreadsheet, Mint Julep Restaurants found labor savings and operational efficiency using HotSchedules’ labor management solution.DOWNLOAD FULL CASE STUDY
“HotSchedules delivers more control so that people can do what they need to do from anywhere.”