Mint Julep Restaurants
- Managers creating schedules based on intuition rather than labor reports and historical trending.
- Large inequities between schedules produced by experienced vs. less-experienced managers.
- Many lost requests and missed messages.
- Shift trade process was a nightmare.
- 4.1% reduction in labor costs, with sales increase of 15.58% at one location.
- Cut 1980 labor hours, including 753 hours in overtime.
- At another location, cut 936 total labor hours, including more than 108 hours in overtime.
A homemade meal is delicious, but when someone else prepares it and does the dishes for you, it’s even better. This is the idea behind neighborhood restaurants that offer handmade, high-quality food at reasonable prices – places where guests feel valued and respected. While this is a simple concept, it is a powerful one that has caught on and found a market.DOWNLOAD FULL CASE STUDY
“HotSchedules delivers more control so that people can do what they need to do from anywhere.”