Lazy Dog Cafe
- Needed a more robust labor management and employee scheduling tool as they grew.
- Difficulty keeping the entire team up to date on important news and announcements.
- Required specific help with California’s complex staff break rules and regulations.
- 75% reduction in time to generate schedules
- Labor cost savings with enforced punctuality
- Improved communications and management efficiencies
The Lazy Dog Cafe was created in 2003 by the executive team from Mimi’s Restaurants. Owner Chris Simms based the concept on his childhood vacationing experiences in Jackson Hole, Wyoming where he learned the true meaning of small town hospitality.DOWNLOAD FULL CASE STUDY
“HotSchedules absolutely contributes to management efficiencies, improved communications, and, most importantly, lower labor hours and costs.”