- Managers were spending too much time on cumbersome scheduling processes.
- Younger workforce wanted a scheduling solution they could get on their smartphones.
- Regional managers and corporate executives had no visibility into performance metrics.
- Leadership teams struggled to proactively manage and predict labor costs.
- The Point of Sale system was not integrated with their labor solution.
- Training and onboarding procedures are difficult to manage and track.
- Experienced a significant decrease in labor costs within first few months of install.
- On track to reduce labor costs by 2% in the first year.
- Managers now able to easily create more accurate schedules using templates.
- POS integration delivers critical labor and forecast reports to leadership daily.
- Managers spend significantly less time creating and managing schedules.
- Minimized overtime and gained better control over employee punctuality.
- Training will be housed in one online branded academy and disseminated across stores.
“The solution we were using didn’t have the capacity to manage day-to-day labor like HotSchedules does. So, I made a case for it and we moved fast to get HotSchedules back.”