- Inconsistent methods for managing operations and communication across portfolio of hotel brands.
- Shift-to-shift notes were unorganized, inconsistent or non-existent.
- Guest information was getting lost and there was poor communication between shifts.
- The Manager’s Red Book provided detailed, step-by-step task-lists specifically for hotel operations.
- The Manager’s Red Book gave Colwen Hotel Management and its hotel managers a uniformed system to track performance.
- Off-the-shelf playbooks improved access to information, communication, and created a culture of accountability between departments.
Since its entry into the lodging space in 1998, Colwen Hotel Management has been developing and growing one of the most successful portfolios in the northeastern United States.DOWNLOAD FULL CASE STUDY
“Once the Red Book Solutions team gets the hotel into their system and the books ordered, we get right to work.”