- Creating schedules for peak seasons took up to six hours.
- Managers did not have a tool to easily replicate similar schedules.
- Time-off requests were logged on slips of paper and were lost or forgotten.
- Lack of visibility for records for regular store deposits.
- X3 savings in labor costs.
- Better scheduling made it possible to increase minimum wage.
- Managers now able to easily create more accurate schedules using templates.
- Labor volume report helps district manager spot and address problems faster.
- HotSchedules app makes it easy for employee to swap shifts.
- Logbook helped corporate spot discrepancy in store deposit and win lawsuit.
“It’s always nice when people log in to see their schedules and they see some nice positive messages coming up from leadership and management.”