Buffalo Wild Wings
- Large employee base with complex seating layout.
- Time consuming scheduling process.
- Ever changing student schedules and scribbled post-its.
- Lack of visibility into critical labor-saving data.
- Spend 75% less time creating schedules.
- Increased communication between employees with Broadcast Messaging.
- Overtime prevention led to labor costs savings.
- Every shift included a balanced staff with various skill levels.
Buffalo Wild Wings and HotSchedules
Defying tough economic times, Buffalo Wild Wings Grill and Bar (B-Dubs) is among the fastest growing restaurant chains in the country and continues to enjoy increasing success. B-Dubs is the quintessential sports bar with wall-to-wall big-screen TVs, a full menu of varied options and their all-important 14 signature sauces.
Get the secret sauce to operational success. Find out how HotSchedules can help.DOWNLOAD FULL CASE STUDY
“HotSchedules lets managers know when the approval of a shift trade will send us into overtime so they can prevent it from occurring. Clearly, avoiding overtime has a real cost benefit to us.”