Buffalo Wild Wings
- Large employee base with complex seating layout.
- Time consuming scheduling process.
- Ever changing student schedules and scribbled post-its.
- Lack of visibility into critical labor-saving data.
- Spend 75% less time creating schedules.
- Increased communication between employees with Broadcast Messaging.
- Overtime prevention led to labor costs savings.
- Every shift included a balanced staff with various skill levels.
Defying tough economic times, Buffalo Wild Wings Grill and Bar (B-Dubs) is among the fastest growing restaurant chains in the country and continues to enjoy increasing success. B-Dubs is the quintessential sports bar with wall-to-wall big-screen TVs, a full menu of varied options and their all-important 14 signature sauces.
Get the secret sauce to operational success. Find out how HotSchedules can help.DOWNLOAD FULL CASE STUDY
“With paper training materials, there’s very little accountability. Now with HotSchedules Train, I can ask my team to go in and take a course or an exam and I can see how much time each individual spent. I can see if they really took their time with it and engaged.”