Want to launch your career at a fast-paced, innovative company with tons of opportunity?
Then welcome to HotSchedules! To have what it takes, you’ll need tons of positive energy, enthusiasm, and motivation to deliver to the highest standards. You’ll need to be prepared to work hard and have great team spirit – and if you do, you could be like one of the many who have advanced from within the organization. We strive to hire only the most exceptional individuals, but also recognize the benefits of balance between work and life. We also believe that – whenever possible – work should fun, and we look for unique individuals who know how to combine extraordinary productivity with a spark of levity. If you think this describes you, we encourage you to apply today!
Life at HotSchedules
There’s no culture like our culture! In fact, we have an in-house team whose whole purpose is to maintain our awesome culture as we grow. They make sure we keep it real … as in real fun!
Austin. Atlanta. Denver. Sydney. San Francisco. We’re headquartered out of some pretty awesome cities and have outfitted some even cooler spaces. So, whether you need to hold a 15-person meeting or crank out code in a quiet corner, you’re covered. And when you emerge from your zone in search of a little downtime, we’ve got ping pong, foosball and darts – who said it’s all work and no play?
At HotSchedules, we make sure every team member has the right tools to easily collaborate with other team members across the globe. It’s how we get things done fast and efficiently. That kind of togetherness is especially important when you’re crowdsourcing ideas or holding a inter-office video contest. (Which, by the way, you should totally check out the results below).
At HotSchedules, we move move with a fast, entrepreneurial spirit. Our leadership is always on the hunt for talented team member who like a good challenge, love getting results and can have a lot of fun along the way.
Benefits and Perks
- Joining a fast-growing industry with tons of potential for growth
- Open, collaborative office spaces
- Comprehensive health insurance and 401K matching opportunities
- Paid time-off that increases the longer you’re with the company
- Subsidized gym memberships
- A lunch program that delivers food to the office daily and a fully stocked snack bar
- Free pizza every Friday except when the executives cook for the team on First Fridays!
- Experienced leadership and board of directors
- Helping to transform the restaurant industry and provide better solutions for hard-working restaurant owners, operators, managers and employees!