Top 5 QSR Brands of 2016
The quick service segment of the restaurant industry is hitting some seriously noteworthy successes this year. Top name brands took 2016 as an opportunity to engage more with their team and give back to their communities, all while kicking a** at running their business. Join us in raising a glass (or chicken nugget) to the […]
The quick service segment of the restaurant industry is hitting some seriously noteworthy successes this year. Top name brands took 2016 as an opportunity to engage more with their team and give back to their communities, all while kicking a** at running their business.
Join us in raising a glass (or chicken nugget) to the top 5 quick service restaurants of 2016:
- Jamba Juice is all about wholesome nutrition and healthy living which shows through their seasonally-respectful menu that is constantly updated to provide the freshest ingredients of the moment.
- They give back to the community! Over 250 schools have received “Team up for Healthy School Garden” garden grants to get kids outdoors and build a better respect for our planet. And each year Jamba Juice and local franchise partners give back over $1.75 million to support local communities.
- They care about the kids-Jamba Juice has a section on their site called “Jamba Kids” where kids can play games with their “Jamba Pals” and learn more about healthy lifestyles.
- Its has heritage! Steak ‘n Shake was founded in 1943 and has been serving the delicious combination of steak burgers and shakes for over 80 years.
- Quality Quality Quality- They grill their steak-burgers until they are cooked to perfection. “Worth The Wait” is inscribed outside most drive-thru’s and it is very true.
- Happy Hour! Steak n Shake holds happy hour weekdays from 2pm-5pm with half-priced shakes. This is a great way to show their loyal customers just how much they value their business.
- Panera Bread combines fast and casual in the QSR industry. We love ourselves a remix!
- Atmosphere – Panera offers free wifi and combines a cafe/restaurant environment to make guests feel at home.
- Healthy – Panera Bread began the process of removing all additives from their menu by the end of 2016 to promote and tend to the healthy lifestyle of their customers.
- They’re family-oriented: Chick-Fil-A cares about the health and well-being of families. Not only do their kid’s meals include nutrition and free children’s books, but the company also holds multiple events that bring family and children together such as cute daddy-daughter date nights at the store!
- Efficient yet still incredibly delicious: Chick-Fil-A runs one of the most efficient drive-thrus in the QSR industry. The window team keeps up with the busy crowds and still remains to be amazing without forgetting your straw!
- They give back: The Chick-Fil-A Foundation invests in the youth of our nation at every stage by partnering with multiple organizations to better their community.
- Constantly innovating and growing: Starbucks has grown at an exponential rate over the past five years by continuously coming out with new drinks, pastries, and new technology such as mobile ordering.
- They invest in their partners: In June of 2014 The Starbucks Achievement Plan was announced. This program gives full-time and part-time partners the opportunity to complete a bachelor’s degree online through Arizona State University covering full tuition costs. Talk about believing in your employees!
- The rewards system: Rewarding customers for being really great customers is what builds the connection and trust the company strives for. The reward system provides a free drink/pastry for every 12 drinks and a free drink/pastries on the customer’s birthday! The reward system can also act as an incentive to keep choosing Starbucks over other coffee shops.
Culture, community and quality is what makes quick service restaurants excel in the food industry. This past year brought immense progression and growth and we can’t wait to see what 2017 has in store for these noteworthy brands!