Have you noticed? A lot of people use HotSchedules for all the wrong reasons. Sometimes it’s funny … sometimes it’s annoying.
But don’t distress. You’ve made it very clear that there are certain guidelines that your coworkers need to follow in order to stay off your sh#$ list.
And here they are in no particular order.
1. The first rule of HotSchedules … know the rules!
2. Always releasing all of your shifts in HotSchedules is a solid way to get on your coworkers’ most-hated list.
3. Same goes for the never-ending shift swap requests and messages. Do you actually want to make money?
4. But … if you really need to get off, bribes are a worth a shot.
5. Don’t ask for your hot coworkers number through messages … especially if either of you are married.
6. Dirty words don’t fly in HotSchedules
7. Don’t drink and HotSchedules.
8. If it’s important … it’s on HotSchedules.
9. If it’s not important … it’s on HotSchedules
10. When everything is falling to pieces around you … just check HotSchedules.
11. Staring at HotSchedules doesn’t get your shift picked up any faster.
12. HotSchedules is your alarm.
13. And also your personal compass.
14. Twitter is your backup messaging service.
15. When HotSchedules always asks you for your reason off, pffff … money.
16. You gotta be fast if you’re going to get the shifts you want.
17. You have to learn to deal with rejection in a very real way.
18. HotSchedules is one of the big reasons you still have a job.
19. It’s okay to call people out on their excuses, because sometimes, they are just … WOW.
20. When your relationship goes to the next level over HotSchedules
21. Moving to a place that doesn’t have HotSchedules sucks a big one.
22. When your new job finally gets HotSchedules your heart literally skips a beat.
23. Everyone should have HotSchedules