HotSchedules Launches Subscription Service for Release Notes
New subscription service for release notes ensures that you see the HotSchedules updates that are most important to you.
In the dynamic world of SaaS software, release notes can be confusing. There are new features, updated features, bug fixes, fixes of bug fixes… the list goes on and on. Every two weeks HotSchedules releases new or updated functionality. Some of those features may rock your world and some – you never knew it happened. Ultimately, our goal is to draw your attention to the updates that will alter the way you use HotSchedules or improve your experience. We want the information to be concise, useful, and sometimes we like to throw a little humor in along the way.
As HotSchedules adds innovative, new solutions like Clarifi, it seemed like a good time to give our release notes a little refresher and share how customers can get the most out of them.
Here’s what you need to know about HotSchedules Release Notes:
- Release notes for our web apps are available in the Help Center; organized by product so you can read about the features that are most important to you.
- When it’s time to update your mobile app, you can also check out release notes in your app store. Take a minute to read the notes – you might pick up a little wisdom while you are there.
- For Clarifi Talent Development (formerly HotSchedules Train) customers, please subscribe to the release notes that are published here.
- The notes are intentionally brief. No more laundry list of bug fixes and updates that don’t impact you directly. We let you know we are constantly improving but won’t waste your time with the details.
- Most importantly, you can now subscribe to release notes. Get an email delivered directly to your inbox with updates on the products that you use. Learn about exciting new features and see either screenshots, GIFs or videos. Just create a profile (if you don’t already have one) and click the follow button on the products you are interested in. Please note that your HotSchedules login is different – you need a Help Center profile to access all the good stuff available here.
As an added bonus…
Once you have created a profile, you now have access to our online community. HotSchedules users like yourself can ask questions, provide feedback on new features and participate in Beta testing if that’s your thing. Our Customer Care representatives will answer your questions online and point you to valuable resources. So come on in – we would love to see you there!