5 Restaurants Hiring Like Crazy, October
Just because the hiring season is over doesn’t mean the hiring season is over. And just because you have a job doesn’t mean you should stop looking for bigger and better opportunities. That’s why we’ve compiled an October list of rockstar companies to work for. What qualifies as a rockstar company, you ask? Good vibes, […]
Just because the hiring season is over doesn’t mean the hiring season is over. And just because you have a job doesn’t mean you should stop looking for bigger and better opportunities. That’s why we’ve compiled an October list of rockstar companies to work for.
What qualifies as a rockstar company, you ask? Good vibes, great benefits, and HotSchedules Recruit-certified! We may be biased, but we recommend starting your restaurant job search right here, right now!
The folks at Level 257 believe in providing a unique dining, entertainment and social experience to the Chicago community – inspired by PAC-MAN. With over 40,000 square feet of dining and leisure, visitors are sure to have a good time.
Why They Rock
– This crew wants you to have fun while you work! No seriously, they encourage it. With the game-themed environment it’d be impossible not to goof around
– They hire energetic and friendly people so your team is guaranteed to be the bomb-dot-com
– Experience is desired, but personality and enthusiasm are the main requirements for the job. Let that freak flag fly!
Host, Bartender, Server
Flix Brewhouse is America’s only first-run Cinema Brewery. Stop and think about that for a minute – the best blockbuster movies, amazing on-site brewed beer and delectable hand-made food all crafted by serious movie-beer-food folks.
WHY THEY ROCK
– The company’s mission: During our short time in this world let’s make it a happier, craftier place. ‘Nuff said.
– They are growing, and growing fast. Joining the team now means there’s plenty of room for advancement
– They’re really, really busy, so you’ll likely make some solid bux – and fast
– PERKS! Think free movies, food discounts, and incentives like their brew bucks program
Host, Runner, Bartender, Server
Red Lobster needs no introduction. The company has been a staple in the restaurant industry for decades, opening the very first location in 1968. The chain has been growing ever since!
WHY THEY ROCK
– The Red Lobster team has been the #1 seafood restaurant company in the US since 1968, thanks to their exceptional brand recognition and reputation
– Want to work for someone awesome? Forbes rated the chain as one of the country’s TOP employers. Can’t beat that!
– They stand by their values: respect, integrity, genuine caring, hospitality and teamwork. Are the good feels kicking in yet?
Dishwasher, Chef, Server
Maggiano’s Little Italy® truly is a very special group of restaurants. Technically a “chain,” but in principle, they’re more like an extended family. Each restaurant is similar in menu and philosophy but is built to reflect the history of its host city.
WHY THEY ROCK
– Let’s cut to the chase – the BENEFITS! Hourly employees are offered health care plans, tuition assistance, savings plans, and rewards to put the cherry on top of the Maggiano’s workforce cake
– Do you love Chili’s as much as we do? They’re in the Brinker family, and will welcome any Maggiano’s team members to dine in – with a discount! And that’s not the only discount you’ll get. Think cell phones, travel, computers and even autos!
Dishwasher, Cook, Server, Busser, Host, Runner
The Roast Kitchen is a dynamic, growing, upscale chain that boasts seasonal veggies and greens, good-for-you grains & perfect pastas, marinated meats, rotisserie roasted to perfection, one bowl at a time.
WHY THEY ROCK
– By becoming part of the Roast team, you become a quintessential part of the family – the essential piece to their puzzle
– Dudes and dudettes – working at a company with multiple locations gives you the chance to grow into new roles and learn and try new things
Crew, Cook, Cashier, Dishwasher
Want to get in on the action? There’s an app for that.